Hotest ToolsTools to keep your smartphone running at peak efficiency
Why dr.fone toolkit?
Murphy's Law says that ‘anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.' In tech talk, this means new systems generate new problems. This can perfectly describe our relationship with all our digital devices. No digital manufacturer can claim 100% problem-free gadgets, and no company, be it Apple or Samsung, can claim that they are the exception matter how advanced their technology is.
We can lose precious files from our phones in so many ways: accidental deletion, hardware malfunctions, corrupted software, or a variety of virus and malware infections. This could happen in a matter of nanoseconds that you would not know what hit you. All you know is that, for whatever reason that caused it, your photos and files are gone. What are you going to do when that happens? This is where the dr.fone toolkit comes in. And now, we are going to attempt to convince you why this is one of the best iPhone and Android management software around.
dr.fone - Transfer
dr.fone - Recover
dr.fone - Switch
dr.fone - Backup
dr.fone - Eraser
dr.fone - Unlock
dr.fone - Repair
dr.fone - Root
If you want to transfer photos, videos, music and other file types from one phone to another (iOS to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android, Android to iOS) or to a tablet or desktop, then this is the software you need. You can preview the files, add them to albums, or delete them with ease.
- Lets you easily transfer files from one device to another.
- Allows you to manage your files by exporting, adding, deleting, etc.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11, Android Oreo, and certain older versions.
Available to both iOS and Android platforms, this feature can easily recover lost or missing pictures, videos, and even your call history. It can retrieve data using three different methods: directly scanning your phone, extracting your iTunes backup, or extracting your iCloud backup.
- Has the highest rate of recovery in its class.
- Compatible with the latest iOS and Android devices.
- Can easily recover lost photos, videos, messages, contacts, and many other file types.
Moving all your data from any smartphone to another, even between different operating systems, with just one click. It is suitable and compatible with over 6,000 smartphones and tablets, which includes models from Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Sony, HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, ZTE and more. It also does not matter whether your service provider is AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile.
- Simple and easy one-click process.
- Compatible with the latest versions of iOS 11 and Android 8.0.
- Lets you move photos, videos, music, and other files from one phone to another.
If you are looking for a fail-proof way to back up all the data on your phone or tablet to your computer, you have found it. Using only one click, you can easily back up all your files such as text, attachments, and call history from different social media apps.
- Easy back up from iOS and Android devices to your computer.
- Lets you preview and restore the files you want to back up.
- Transfer, back up, and restore are completely lossless.
Erasing all your data from your phone or tablet has never been this easy. This software can help you clear all your devices if you are planning to sell or donate them, making sure no hint of data can be traced back to you. It also lets you select which data to remove. Once you are done with the deletion process, all the data will be permanently erased and no longer be retrievable.
- Easy one-click process.
- Permanently deletes all data from your phone.
- Data won’t be recovered even by professionals.
This feature lets you unlock the screens of your iOS and Android devices if you forget the password or if you have a secondhand device. You do not have to be a tech master to unlock your gadget successfully. You can successfully do this in just 5 minutes.
- Simple click-through process.
- Lets you unlock screen password for your devices.
- Compatible with the latest iOS and Android versions.
Another module of the dr.fone Toolkit is the dr.fone - Repair which is only available for iOS devices. This is very useful when your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode or when the Apple logo turns white. It will repair a wide range of system issues that include black screen and looping at the start with absolutely no loss of data.
- Works fast in repairing system issues.
- Fixes the most common errors encountered by iOS devices.
- Easy to use interface that you can learn to use on your own.
Also included in the Android dr.fone Toolkit is the dr.fone - Root, which easily and quickly roots your Android phones. You can then install apps that may be blocked by your service provider, install Custom Roms that will change how you use your phone, install the latest version of Android, or even enjoy features like photosphere and slow-motion video before everyone else.
- Unlock hidden features and install "incompatible" Apps.
- Compatible with over 7,000 devices of different brands and models.
- Guaranteed 100% safe and secure and won’t damage your phone in any way.